Friday, October 24, 2008

Traffic Jam Hat

Everyone seems to be making hats at the moment - but I guess we are heading towards summer. I've made plenty for myself and for my friends, but thought I'd branch out into kids hats.
After a bit of tinkering with the pattern, I'm pretty happy with how this has turned out. It's reversible, which I love in a kids hat, and will hopefully fit Ollie, as I'm giving him this one for his birthday!
He won't mind that the band on the Traffic Jam fabric is upside down!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

looks fantastic, you have just flicked my light bulb switch as to another thing I can make for my kids for chrissy! Thankyou

xox Katie

p.s when you get a spare second (if that's possible lol) could you let me know your requests for pay it forward.

Liesl said...

Great hat! I love the embroidery, too. I'm going to have a stab at making my boys hats soon .... I hope they turn out as well as yours has.

Bellgirl said...

Wow, that's absolutely gorgeous! I'm still trying to find a way to attach hats to my Bug's head, he's sportoing quite a tan which makes me feel very guilty!

Anonymous said...

wow your hat is great, very inpsiring, I am hoping to make some myself!! Just letting you know I would love to join the Pay it Forward too!!!

Anonymous said...

ps, it was the one year time frame that closed the deal!!!!!!!

Selina said...

Hi
I'd love to know what pattern you used for the hat

Bellgirl said...

Can you recommend a hat pattern? I won some fabric in a giveaway and would like to try a hat like this for my boy.

Stacey said...

Hat looks fantastic!