The pressure of blogtoberfest is getting to me. I'm not used to blogging everyday, and I'm think that I'm struggling to keep the pace. I feel myself giving a weary sigh when I realise it's 10pm and I've yet to blog for the day.
I've just realised that tomorrow will be my 100th post! Stay tuned for giveaway details!Fishing hedgehog prints purchased here about 2 years ago. Only recently found at the bottom of a box.
4 comments:
You're doing great! Its hard to post every day ( .... especially if you are sewing a birthday quilt! Hope its going well.).
Nice prints, by the way.
It's quite a pace, isn't it? I think a lots of Festers have lit the Blogtober doldrums in the last week. I only blog on my 'days off', ie. when I am at work! If you like you could jump over and share my Blogtober mission, which is to visit every blog the Blogtoberfest list: it's a very long list, so we could do a-k and l-z.
At least you had a go....I figured there was no way on earth I was going to manage Blogtoberfest. So I have been a happy onlooker instead. And you on are on the downward slope now!
i have a couple of prints myself...but lets just say i will not be holding my breath for a doll in the near future...the updates are insane...
Post a Comment