This was the response when Ollie opened up his birthday quilt on Monday morning. It's turned out quite long - maybe a king single size? I have visions of seeing a tall gangly 17 year old tucked up beneath it on the couch! (just in case anyone asks - that vision would be of Ollie as a 17 year old - not some random who walks in off the street!).
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
'Is that for Ollie for jumping on?'
This was the response when Ollie opened up his birthday quilt on Monday morning. It's turned out quite long - maybe a king single size? I have visions of seeing a tall gangly 17 year old tucked up beneath it on the couch! (just in case anyone asks - that vision would be of Ollie as a 17 year old - not some random who walks in off the street!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow - its beautiful. What a fantastic gift. Ollie's heirloom!
the quilt looks gorgeous, my boys just love the quilts that I've made them!
That's a lovely enthusiastic response from Ollie, he obviously loves it! how sweet;)
Post a Comment