Friday, October 24, 2008

Pay it forward for crafty bloggers

(I keep misreading that title as crafty buggers! Crafty buggers are free to join in as well)

I've jumped on the band wagon and joined in to Katie from May The Cloth Be With You's Pay it Forward.
The rules are simple:
I will send the first three people to leave a comment on this post a handmade gift within the next 365 days (that's my kind of time frame!)
I am willing to post anywhere in the world, so don't let that stop you commenting.

The catch is that you have to have a blog and be willing to do the same thing.... 

So if you'd like to participate, then leave me a comment and make sure to leave me a valid email address/link to your blog so that I can contact you for your address. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always shyed away from this even though I think it's a great idea but I am committment shy!!!Also the first couple of swaps I ever did really didn't work out well!! Are there specs as to what you make etc?? I linked to your tute on my blog too!

Ellieboo said...

Golly, Im not sure anyone will want something I have made but lets give it a go - it will inspire me to be more creative.

Nicole and Andrew said...

ok im in, i will post about it over the weekend