Thursday, October 23, 2008

Feeling fresh!

Sorry for the unscheduled mini-blog break yesterday. I decided I needed 24 hours off the computer, and an 11 hour sleep :) Feeling oh-so-much brighter today!
The quilt is coming along so nicely - I've really enjoyed doing the hand-stitching (binding, and some hand-stitched shapes throughout the quilt). That's been the part that put me off finishing this many months ago!

Thank you to all the people who have left a comment on my 100th post giveaway! I have loved reading all of the comments, and finding out where you are all from. I will try to get to all of your blogs for a visit over the next couple of days. Don't forget to comment before midday on Sat 25th October to be in the draw!

Now, off to bloglines to see how much I've missed since Tuesday night....

4 comments:

Ellieboo said...

Hope you are nicely rested - I would kill for an eleven hour sleep!

blackie said...

we all need a break now and then, and I usually need a lot more than 24 hours! Happy 100th! I have also spend the morning binding a quilt - something I used to hate but with practice now enjoy. It just makes it all look so perfect in the end. I am refusing to aknowledge the 11 hour sleep because it might make me weep.

Bellgirl said...

The quilt's looking great, I love the colours you've chosen. Good to see you've found your blogging mojo again!

Jacqueline said...

I think I need to do that too...this blog a day thing is hard!! I like your new banner too :) (hope I wasn't too cheeky with that earlier comment). Congrats on your 100th post !