Thursday, November 6, 2008

Supper



9 comments:

Liesl said...

I sort of more see breakfast myself! Yum.

Toni said...

This is Toni over at Toni Talks Two, you entered one of my Giveaways a while back. Your supper looks great, just the thing for my cold winter evening.
I "Tagged" you over at my blog, take a look
http://www.tweedlebeebytoni.com/blog/

Ellieboo said...

When do I move in?? Thats my kind of supper

Beth said...

What a cute milk jug!!

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who prepares these kinds of suppers to sustain energy levels for the night of sewing ahead!!

Sarah-Jo said...

Hi Jo :)

I recieved the giveaway yesterday afternoon
so many lovely things thanks so much!
My daughter has fallen in love with the sweet lil half apron and is using it in her retro kitchenette!

Alexis said...

Delightful!

Nicole and Andrew said...

tea for 2 for very nice :o)
i have given you an award over on my blog

Bellgirl said...

Mmmm, that's living the good life!