A wise woman once taught me that 5 o'clock was Pimm's o'clock.
I'm sure she didn't imagine I'd be mixing the Pimm's in an old pasta sauce jar (the straw is for poking the lemon wedge - not sipping!). Curious lack of jugs at my house.Rest assured that I am very civilised, and I drink from a glass ;)
Bottoms up, ladies!
6 comments:
jealous much??? yup
enjoy your pimms :)
awww yummy - Pimms is the best!
I dont think I have ever had a Pimms - doesnt it usually have a chunk of cucumber in it or am I get way confused. Enjoy anyway.
P.s. I rather like the thought of you slugging back your alcohol from a pasta jar - thats my kinda woman.
Bugger the glasses, drink it straight from the jar!
I've never had Pimms actually.
Tagged you on my blog, by the way.
Say it ain't so - I have visions of SparklyGreenKnickers taking a slug from the pasta sauce bottle, and that's awright by me.. Innit?
Chin, chin, I love Pimm 's, thanks for the reminder, will have to get some for the upcoming silly season.
Post a Comment