
The top fabric was a remnant from Big W, the second a Japanese print bought from Etsy ages ago. I love the bottom one so much, I'd love to make myself some clothing from it, but don't have nearly enough.Thanks Tamara for hosting :)

The top fabric was a remnant from Big W, the second a Japanese print bought from Etsy ages ago. I love the bottom one so much, I'd love to make myself some clothing from it, but don't have nearly enough.
5 comments:
Great prints. I have a couple of the same Big W one earmarked as pyjamas (for the boys not me!). I love the second print. Aren't the colours beautiful too. Maybe you could use it as a feature panel in a skirt?
oh I am sooo jealous!! these are fabulous. Fabric from Big W??? wow that's incredible!!(you can probably tell we don't have it here, only "little" W for groceries!!
I have some of the bottom one...I have no idea what I am going to do with its too pretty to cut up! I bought some for a friend who was having a baby as well, I thought it would look cute stretched over a canvas and maybe embellished with some embroidery...love it...Tam xo
I never knew Big W had fabrics until I visited Hoppo BUmpo a while ago.. I wish there was one a little closer.
I love that bottom fabric. I've got some of that.. Just waiting to learn to sew, then I can use it. Cha-ching!
The bottom fabric is gorgeous, maybe you could use it as a trim on a skirt or collar and cuffs on a shirt.
Post a Comment