These goodies arrived this week.
The first is the November mail-out from Amitie blog VIP. It's actually the perfect colourway to add to a gift I'm making today for mum for Christmas - so perfect timing!

Pink and Celery Geometric by Joel Dewberry, decorator weight.
The second is some ribbon I bought at Retrosaria after seeing a post a Loobylu last week. I figured that since I didn't know how the Aussie dollar compared to the Euro before the financial crisis, I wouldn't mind paying what I did for the ribbon! My fave is the top one, Little Red Riding Hood.
Sorry for the crappy photos, but I really can't be bothered doing anything about it in this heat! I can't believe it got to 35 degrees!!!
3 comments:
your blog is feel good......
hi
i just found that ribbon on Patchwork on Central Park
http://www.patchworkoncentralpark.com.au/index.htm
in aussie dollars - it's an aussie site
ouch on that mark up!
Post a Comment