Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Return of the freezer paper stencils...

I haven't done any freezer paper stencils in a while, and with the (slightly) cooler weather upon us I thought it was time to jazz up a couple of plain tops for Ollie.
I cut the stencils for these a couple of weeks ago at Perle8's and painted them up about a week ago.
Ollie's favourite is the scooter boy. He, of course, believes that I've painted a picture of him onto his top. I found the image here.

Keen to do some stenciling of your own? Hoppo Bumpo has all the tips here.

6 comments:

Amy Seven-Stitches said...

Very cool scooter boy. At a pich I might be able to convince my little ones that it is a scooter girl too.

Andi said...

They look AMAZING!!!!!

AMIT said...

Both design looks awesome.

home based data entry

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous and just what I've been looking for to do with the girls winter shirts - only I have no idea what the technique is - can you share? Jules

Bellgirl said...

They look fantastic! Lucky Ollie, I bet he loves them :)

Kate said...

These look brilliant! I really love them both.
I am off right now to check out Liesl's tute.
Thanks and have a great weekend.