Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy Bees

The lovely ladies in my Australasian Bee have been very busily sewing up blocks for my new quilt. I sent off a selection of olive, grey and white fabrics, and they have generously been adding some coordinating fabrics from their own stashes. I asked for improv squares with high contrast, ranging in size from about 6 inches (I think) to about 10 inches. This is what I've received back so far...
I'm so delighted with the blocks! I have no idea yet of layout, I'll wait to see what else I get back before I really start playing around.

5 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you make this up . I love the colours you chose .

Helen said...

Thanks Jo for your lovely comment on my mini quilt giveaway. :)

Love those squares!!!!

missi mu said...

Look forward to seeing how these lovely squares come together!

Jodie said...

It will be spectacular !!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

It is going to be amazing - love the colours and the improv piecing.