Saturday, December 20, 2008

my (super)hero *sigh*

One of my favourite things to see when I'm out and about is a little kid dressed up in a costume. Ollie hasn't been much of a fan of wearing dress-ups thus far, but I plan to change that by providing him with some rockin' costumes for Christmas.

The inspiration for this one comes from Ollie himself. When he refers to himself, he nearly always calls himself "Ollie-boy". Sounds like a side-kick name to me.

I picked up this yellow costume for a couple of dollars from an op-shop a few weeks ago.
Off came the roaring Tiger picture on the front, and on went an "O" for Ollie Boy. I added one on the pants, too, just because I could.
Then, on the back I added a black cape with his super hero moniker. Finito.
Hope he wears it ;)

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

It's perfect for a superhero.. Go OllieBoy Go!

Liesl said...

That's fantastic! I hope he loves it. It looks like it would be fun to wear.

rachelmp said...

So cute Jo! Love it