Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sewing Machine Cover

Here it is - the sewing machine cover I made for Nova as part of the Urban Home Goods Swap.
I was inspired, of course, by the Denyse Schmidt Single Girl quilt pattern, but opted to make my own version of the circle that was small enough to fit on the cover.

When Ollie saw a photo of this yesterday, he called out "My O! My O!". I now have to make him something with the 'O' for Ollie on it :)

7 comments:

Liesl said...

Its fabulous! I love the amazing spiral quilting ... goodness that can't have been easy?!

It was so lovely to meet you and Ollie the other day. I hope we will see Ollie's "O" something soon!

Liesl x

Nova said...

Thank you so much Jo, I am so in love with this and the flex pouch too - you are a star xxx
Poor Ollie, hope he gets an 'O' soon too xxx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Just gorgeous! One of the nicest sewing machine covers I have ever seen.

Tania said...

Tread carefully, or there might be demands for a couple of L's plus an I and an E – and whop could blame him?

Unknown said...

Love Your Cover...
cheers

play.nurture.grow said...

gorgeous Jo, just gorgeous....
Jxx

Kelly said...

Thats gorgeous Jo, both the cover and Ollie wanting it :)