Sunday, September 13, 2009

Puppy Mini Quilt

Yay, it's done! Not that's it's hard to finish a quilt that measures 13.5 inches square. But it's nice to finish something :)
Pictured with the boy child's favourite puppy toy.
Close up of the pebble quilting.

It has been well received by the boy - he immediately jumped on it and magically turned into a puppy! I didn't realise it was a portal when I was creating it...
His puppy has been bundled into a 'parcel' countless times already, so i'd say it was a hit.

4 comments:

Renee said...

That's a gorgeous little quilt! And I love super puppy!

ladydi said...

I adore little quilts - you did a beautiful job, and how rewarding to see it well loved.

affectioknit said...

Both the puppy and the quilt are adorable! I love that pebble quilting...

Bellgirl said...

Oh wow that's just gorgeous! I'm not surprised that boy and puppy love it!