Tuesday, September 2, 2008

67 squares and counting...

It's coming along beautifully at the moment. I just need another injection of funds from a wealthy benefactor for some more Noro. Maybe a Sugar Daddy would do the trick?
Ollie was delighted that I had constructed such a colourful road for him to drive his cars along :)

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Its looking great! I'm impressed that Ollie is only driving his cars over the squares.

There is no way I could lay out anything on the floor as (a) the boys would throw the squares everywhere and (b) the floor would be too dirty, anyway,

Of course, its not something I really have to worry about at the moment .... because I have approximately 66 squares less than you!

Leaves of the family tree said...

Well done and keep going
even though you think you'll never finish!
from a fellow granny squarer