


I received a few copies of Ottobre Design magazine this week, and quickly began the planning and tracing and cutting and sewing. I started out with a pair of slim cut pants for Ollie (the Ringo pants from spring 2008), with a few adjustments (no zip or button, elastic in the waist). The ones he is modeling were cut from an old pair of trackies. I love the slim design (I can see his cute bum now), and the elastic is very practical for a boy learning to use the toilet.A new bundle of fabric arrived today, earmarked for some more kids clothes, but I'm too busy knitting to even think about it yet. I want to knit a baby blanket to send off to the UK in 2 weeks, so every spare moment is spent doing that (except for now). I am using the big bad baby blanket pattern from Stitch 'n Bitch.
I'm off to my parents house for the long weekend, should be plenty of opportunities to sit in front of the fire knitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment