Ollie's off to a dress-up party on Sunday, and has asked to be dressed as a King. His robes are coming along nicely - just need to elasticise the neckline, and maybe make it a little shorter. Pantaloons are next on the sewing list (I'm modifying a pair of men's silky boxer shorts), then I'll make a him a felt crown to wear. I've bought him some white stockings to wear under the pantaloons.
I can't wait to see it all complete! And I hope he doesn't have a problem wearing the stockings...
3 comments:
Fantastic Robe Jo!! Very stately!
It is very regal indeed - he should look fabulous.
I wonder if that is the white trim you can buy at Spotty at the moment. I got myself a roll yesterday, with no idea about what to do with it. Perhaps it can be stashed til there is a king emergency!
He might be OK with the stockings but the pantaloons???
If not now, he will certainly develop some deep psychological distress in his teenage years as you (inevitably) taunt him with the photos.
Andi :-)
Post a Comment