Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Four


A bit wobbly looking, and very lumpy and bumpy, but recognisable as Lightning McQueen (I think so, anyway!).
All a bit last minute, really. Ollie decided this afternoon that he had to have a McQueen cake for his birthday. As soon as he hit the sack, I got crackin' in the kitchen.

Currently it's safely hidden away, ready for the big day tomorrow!

5 comments:

Liesl said...

Wow - it looks sensational! What a fabulous cake you have made Jo. Very clever.

Happy birthday to Ollie!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Ollie!!
Awesome job! Totally Lighting. Don't get his lucky sticker dirty ;)
Hope he has a great day xox

Andi said...

He is going to fall out of his chair with amazement and delight.
Yay Mum!!!
Happy birthday Ollie.
Looking forward to meeting you on Friday.
Andi :-)

Carol said...

totally awesome cake

Ieva said...

Super! I think Ollie was very happy :) Cake is phantastic!