Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mushie Brooch Kit

How cute is this brooch?? I was lucky enough to win the Brooch Embroidery Kit of my choice over at Princess Kirstie Jane.
It's made using hand dyed wool felt, and the kit comes with everything you need to make the brooch (think: needle, threads, felt, fabric, metal brooch clip, very detailed instructions). All you need are some small pointy scissors.
I finished making mine up yesterday at Mother's Group - the girls all loved it! I also received a lovely compliment at the supermarket this morning. It has certainly brightened up my old grey cardi!

3 comments:

Princess kirstie jane said...

That looks fantastic, so glad you are happy with it and are collecting compliments already. It was fun doing my first giveaway I will be doing another one for sure.

Karen said...

Great colours, just what you need for this grey Melbourne weather.

Anonymous said...

well done!....lovely to see mushrooms springing up all over melbourne! Shelley