The Bend the Rules Sewing Swap deadline is today - thankfully I will scrape in with an hour or so to spare (before the post office shuts for the day!).
What a gorgeous bag, it looks even better up close, and I know, coz I was lucky enough to receive it in the mail yesterday! Thanks Jo, the embellishment on the outside is lovely, I had planned to do something similar with the bag I sent but ran out of time. I also love the clip you included inside to keep my keys from getting lost at the bottom of the bag. Oh, and I didn't fail to notice the sweet little purple suffolk puff - you did manage to find some purple fabric in your stash after all! Thanks so much for making this bag just for me! Kelly :-)
2 comments:
What a gorgeous bag, it looks even better up close, and I know, coz I was lucky enough to receive it in the mail yesterday!
Thanks Jo, the embellishment on the outside is lovely, I had planned to do something similar with the bag I sent but ran out of time. I also love the clip you included inside to keep my keys from getting lost at the bottom of the bag. Oh, and I didn't fail to notice the sweet little purple suffolk puff - you did manage to find some purple fabric in your stash after all! Thanks so much for making this bag just for me! Kelly :-)
Love your bag, looks fantastic - wow!
Post a Comment