
Really, is there any other colour?? This arrived in the post today (have I mentioned how much I love my postie?). I put it straight to good use, making a batch of Donna Hay Chocolate Brownies (I'll post the recipe later, a bit stretched for time at the moment). An absolute delight to use! Much quieter than I thought, too (good for Ollie, who doesn't cope well with loud noises).
4 comments:
Love the red Kitchen Aid!
I have 1 in avacado if you can believe it. My husband bought it for me in 1972 for Christmas.
It still works great. I'll be using in next week to make cakes for the Ky State Fair!!!
Hey wow - you have all the best gadgets. The red Kitchen Aid is beautiful. They are amazing mixers - you will be able to do anything with this!
Oh fantastic! Lucky girl ;) I've been eyeing these off for a while now, and it's great to know that they are quiet. Sounds like a great investment.
I was tempted by the red but sadly already had a white one. That red is a knockout.
Post a Comment