I found this Donna Hay recipe on the internet about 2-3 years ago, but can no longer find a link to it.
Chocolate Brownies
375g butter
2 cups brown sugar
3 eggs
2 cups plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2/3 cup cocoa, double sifted
200g dark melted chocolate
3/4 cup milk
~
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
Beat eggs and sugar for 8-10 mins. Gradually add eggs.
Add melted chocolate, then stir through dry ingredients and milk.
Spoon into greased/lined 20cm by 30cm slice tray.
Bake for 50 minutes.
This little lady is still waiting for someone to fix the (stuffing) hole in her head, weeks after she was started! A face would be nice, too. I came across the pattern on by the Black Apple here.
2 comments:
What a yummy looking recipe - virtually calorie-free too? :)
Your little lady is very cute, even without her face. I wonder what expression she will end up with?
PS. I have "tagged" you for Six Random Things. If you'd like to play, have a look at my blog!
Post a Comment