I've been very busy finishing up some handmade gifts for Miss J's upcoming 13th birthday (on Wednesday!).
...this is something I started last night.....

I've been forced to do some knitting, thanks to my sister. She shamed me into it with stories of J coveting etsy shrugs. No time to buy one*, but thankfully I had enough in the stash to knit one up myself. Easy googled shrug pattern + large needles = a distinct possibility that it'll be done by Wednesday!
*I actually had more than a month to buy one, as J showed me what she wanted from Etsy about 6 weeks ago. My sister told me yesterday that Miss J couldn't wait to see which of the Etsy things I had bought for her.
Ahem *cough* I'm sure it is clear to you all after reading this post that I didn't get her one.
No comments:
Post a Comment