We have done heaps of op-shopping in the past week. This is one of my favourite buys of the week:
I have also found heaps of kids and teens books. I think I have purchased about 40 books just this week!Ollie and I made a deal on Tuesday that if he slept in his cot all night (rather than waking in the night to come into my bed!), I would take him to a farm. Last night he finally did it, and the first thing he said to me after I got him out of bed this morning was "Ollie go to the farm?". So to Chesterfield Farm we went! Not the most picturesque farm we could have gone to, but Ollie had a great time feeding the goats and chasing the sheep (and being chased by sheep - "No eat Ollie's back" he yelled at them as they followed us). Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so no pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment