Annabel (very nicely) supplied me with the op-shopped placemats and blanket pieces required to make up the tool (as well as some sandpaper and vinyl that I didn't end up using).
Amitie provided the fabric (at a cost to me, of course!!), Spotlight the felt. (I had just admired a different colourway of the fabric at Perle 8's on Thursday before finding some at the Amitie sale for 50% off!)
When closed (as above) the multi tasker may be used like a mini portable ironing board.
When opened, it reveals an A4 sized cutting mat on one side, and felt on the other side (which I imagine will be helpful when laying out cut pieces of fabric).My end product is slightly different to the one in Mixtape as I've omitted the vinyl (or leather) and sandpaper, and used felt instead. I really have no idea what the sandpaper and vinyl would be used for, so I think using the felt works better for me. To see a multi tasker made according to the instructions, check out Annabel's.
Details (totally taken from Annabel): Multi Tasker Tutorial, devised by Kirsty from Kootoyoo, found in Issue 11 of Mixtapezine.
2 comments:
Ooh it looks wonderful!---and colour co-ordinated too! You're really powering through the craft this week. Hopefully see you tomorrow!
It looks great Jo, Love the fabric too :)
Post a Comment