I finally finished my February Lady Sweater yesterday! I'm so excited, it took me nearly 6 months, and it is my most ambitious knitting project yet.
I used just over 3x200 gram balls of BWM Aran in Dusty Blue.
The lace is full of errors, but I don't care because I FINISHED!!! All part of the charm, I say.
9 comments:
Well done you! And the lace looks faultlessly flawless if you ask me.
errors? I don't see any errors! Well done, it looks fantastic!
It's lovely!
Oh WOW it's gorgeous! Love the colour and those buttons!!
Verrrrry nice. What an accomplishment!
And so you should be proud- its very pretty. Great buttons too!
This is gorgeous - I have eyed this pattern up a few times but I think it would take me years to knit! Love the buttons.
I've seen this great cardie a few times now, it is such a great pattern....makes me wish I could knit (more than a square!)
Colour & buttons are perfect.
This looks great! On my list of things to knit when I eventually move past socks and hats...
Post a Comment